- Do not pull out the crown while the watch is wet.
- Do not operate buttons or pull out the crown while the watch is underwater.
- Avoid exposing the watch to extreme temperatures.
- Exposure to strong electrostatic charge will cause the watch to malfunction and may even damage the watch components.
- All watches need maintenance, particularly for Mechanical and Automatic watches. They need to be serviced every three years to ensure trouble-free timekeeping.
- It is advisable to remove or change the battery if it is exhausted. Battery leakage will harm the watch component.
- Ensure the crown is pressed in at all times. For screw-type crown, ensure it is completely tightened.
- To clean the watch and band, recommended using a dry soft cloth or a soft cloth moistened in a solution of water and a mild neutral detergent. Never use volatile agents (such as benzene, thinner, spray cleaner, etc.).
- For leather band, extra care needed to be taken. Be sure to dry the band thoroughly when it is wet, to increase lifespan and avoid discolor. Prolonged wearing wet leather band may cause skin irritation.
- Whenever the watch come into contact with chemicals, colognes, sea water, perfumes, wipe it off immediately with a dry soft cloth.
- Deterioration, rust, or corrosion of the band can cause to breakage, discoloration, looseness or other problems. Be sure to take good care of the band and keep it clean. Store your watch in a dry place when do not use it.
If "water resistance" (without any depth specification) is inscribed on the back case. The watch will standwith splashes of water or rain, but it is not suitable for any water activity.
Water Resistance (50m)
If "water resistance 5 Bar" is inscribed on the back case. The watch is suitable for wearing while swimming, in shallow water or light water activities such as taking a shower and car wash.
Water Resistance (100m)
If "water resistance 10 Bar" is inscribed on the back case. The watch is suitable for wearing while swimming, snorkeling and poolside diving, but it is not suitable for jet-skiing or scuba diving.
Water Resistance (200m)
If "water resistance 20 Bar" is inscribed on the back case. The watch is suitable for wearing while swimming, snorkeling and jet-skiing, but it is not suitable for scuba diving.
Diver's Watch (200m)
If "diver's watch 20 Bar" is inscribed on the back case. The watch is suitable for wearing while scuba diving (except at depths that require helium oxygen gas).
If "water resistance" do not inscribed on the back case. The watch is not water resistance, extra care need to be taken.